Types of Marijuana Packaging: Which One Is Right for Your Business?admin
Marijuana has entitled the status of being permissible in most of the countries of the globe. Now it is also a packaging product but a little bit new. Marijuana and cannabis are the two sides of the same dice, and it is used as a drug and for recreation purposes. There are many options available for marijuana packaging, select the one that suits your business in the most flourishing manner.
Nowadays, CBD oil and cigarette boxes are in great demand, especially in the USA.
Plausible options for Marijuana packaging
- Marijuana can be packed in rigid packaging that is stanch and unbendable.
- The stubborn packaging formed either in the form of
- Metal glass
- Rigid plastic packing
- As it is a hard packaging of marijuana, it provides admirable protection.
- This type of packing secures the crinkled essence of the cannabis flower in the most appropriate way.
- Packaging, shipping, and delivery become easy and the customer gets the product that has the least chances of any mutilation.
- Impermeable material keeps marijuana sterile.
- The drawback of the inflexible packaging is, the wrapped marijuana will be contaminated in case of any rupture of the container.
- This type of marijuana packaging is light weighted and reduces the cost of carriage.
- Semi-rigid packaging of marijuana is economical to craft.
- Many other brands of marijuana in the market are satisfied with semi-rigid packaging, as they did not get any complaint regarding any tearing or shattering issue.
- Semi-rigid packaging has one down siding effect, that its look may get ugly due to the product fumbling. Buyers are reluctant to purchase something that is visually distorted.
- Consumers are less interested to purchase marijuana in semi-rigid packaging because it will be hard to recycle and reuse.
- This type of packaging is highly combustible.
- Semi-rigid packaging is a thin plastic or aluminum packets, their drawback is that they cannot sustain judicious pressure. For instance,
- Thermoform plastic containers
- Carton containers
- Aluminum-made cans
- Supple packaging of cannabis products gets into the new shape when it is filled and tape up. for instance,
- The flexible packaging of marijuana is user-friendly.
- It takes minimal space on retail counter; it means more marijuana products occupy less space.
- It is frivolous that in turns reduces shipping cost.
- Packaging material is aluminum foil and paper that is recyclable.
- Printing of marijuana in flexible packaging is cheap and inclined towards customization.
- High risk of perforations and product tampering.
- Inadvertent packaging damage can lead the marijuana to spill out from the wrapping.
So there is a range of conceivable packaging options for marijuana, go for the packaging that suits your business.